Monday, February 05, 2007

Two-Pants Depression

A few days of the bitter cold was do-able, but I'm over it!

I'm starting to get the two-pants depression. You know, when it's so cold that you have to be wearing two pairs of pants to even consider going outside?

Yesterday I was trying to strategize for layering my clothes, and I finally had to bust out the long johns. The long johns under normal pants is what I consider the "presentable version." This is for work, or for Superbowl parties, or whatever. The "quick trip" version is wearing any regular pair of pants, and then a baggy pair of work out pants over the first pair of pants. I do this to go to the grocery or get the mail.

Lord help us if it gets any colder. When the weather warrants three pairs of pants, well, even a turn in the sauna may not be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment