Monday, February 12, 2007

One Pair Of Pants - One Week Running

It's been several days where I've been able to wear just one pair of pants. Yahoo. I can speak for myself, and for other Chicagoans, when I say that I feel much lighter. It's not just the literal weight of removing all those layers needed to protect from the cold, but it's also a release from the shoulder scrunch, and the mentality of "I just need to get from my job to my apartment as quickly as possible so I can get out of this f*cking cold."

I do feel sleepy though, and thus succumbed to the tendency to lounge all weekend. Luckily, I didn't have to do it alone! (Wink, wink). Cuddling up with my new sweetheart, watching cooking shows on PBS, eating frozen pizza, napping, movies, and some jewelry-making was a relaxing and nourishing way to spend my time. I could handle a few more days of that! Haaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment