Monday, May 29, 2006

Summertime rant: It's called a goddam leash.

Hi.
This Memorial Day weekend has been fabulous. Great summery weather. Great food at BBQs around the city. Bike riding. Swimming. Awesome.

I have one small complaint, though, and it has to do with you people who have dogs. It's called a goddam leash, people. Yeah, your dog is cute. Sure, your dog is friendly. You may even think your dog is well-behaved enough to trot along the beach or lake path without a leash. Well, it's not.

I like dogs as much as the next person. Really. But it is just inconsiderate to let your dog run around in a public park running up to people, shaking off water, sniffing around. It makes me nervous. And it's rude. If it's on a leash, I know that you have control of the goddam beast and I and all the members of the public who don't know your dog will be much happier.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment