Tuesday, April 10, 2007

There's A Broke-Ass Fridge Too

Remember the "Fridge Smellification Committee" that I started at work?

Well, here is an email regarding the state of our broke-ass fridge sent by one of my colleagues at work today. I'm glad to see that my legacy will carry on after I leave my job.
-----------------------
Esteemed colleagues:
The refridgerator REEKS. Please take a minute to clear out anything that is yours and past the point of tolerable smellification levels. Don't think you have anything in there that's smelly?... That is probably why it smells so bad. For the sake of those of whose offices are situated within close olfactory range of the fridge, check it even if you think you are not at fault.
I thank you. The now delicate state of my smellification system thanks you.
xxxxxxx
Oh behalf of all those offended

No comments:

Post a Comment