Monday, April 16, 2007

Da Good Vibes

It's spring, and it seems like a lot is happening with everyone with the (slow) increase in temperature and (occasional) appearance of sunshine.

A couple items to note:

- a good friend of mine is having some relatively major/minor surgery today so send "da good vibes" to her

- spent the weekend in my hometown catching up with people and hanging out with my parents. I got a good long motorcycle ride in with my dad, which was fantastic. I really love riding on the back of a motorcycle because I always notice things more clearly - the pattern of the clouds, the sparkles on the river, the quintessential craggly tree on the edge of a farm field. It seems odd to appreciate nature so much from a roaring, speeding motorcycle, but it really is rejuvenating to me

- finally, as an homage to my impending life change, I'd like to note some daily details that may reveal my mixed feelings on the subject. Chalk one up for the pro-leaving side: the one working elevator in my office building has a pee stain in it

No comments:

Post a Comment