Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pasta Version of "Loaves and Fishes"

It feels like a Friday, as the days of the week are stretching out endlessly into the cold weather and cloudy spring. I ate another meal of the pasta version of "loaves and fishes" - a pasta dish I prepared with Mr. D for dinner on Saturday night, along with our Easter foods of mac & cheese and cupcakes. I am only reminded of the neverending food of the "loaves & fishes" because I cooked the entire box of pasta, and the zucchini/pasta leftovers have created a seemingly endless number of meals since.

This week, I saw my old housemate from my study abroad tour in Barcelona! I was apprehensive (as we hadn't seen each other in six years!) but we had a fantastic time. We had a lot to talk about - grad school, travelling, boyfriends, world religions - and I felt both a sense of continuity of the past as well as looking brightly ahead into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment