Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Cat Will Soon Be Out of the Bag!



I have decided to go to graduate school in North Carolina. Hooray! I'm happy with my decision, and now feel I can go about life for the next four months at least at peace with my next move in life. Phew! My family and many of my friends now know, and I make the official announcement today to my coworkers. I'm sure it will cause some degree of hub-bub, but hey -

On to other things -
I've had to adjust my commute this week because of the crazy broke-*ss CTA, but it hasn't been so bad. I've been able to make up some interesting stories about those folks that ride the Blue Line from Bucktown, and I find that commuting on hours that are slightly off have made it bearable.

Easter is coming up and I'm planning to rock a purple church hat on Sunday. I just wish I had some gloves to really pull off the church lady look. Oh well - it'll be freezing cold anyway so dress gloves would maybe have to be tossed for snow gloves anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment