Thursday, March 23, 2006

Those Hamburgers Would Come In Handy Right Now

I deftly avoided a run-in with Lulu this morning, my neighbors' terribly behaved dog. When Lulu started barking intensely, which she does anytime anyone as much as steps on a leaf in the yard, my neighbor said to Lulu in a little baby doggie voice, "Why do you hate Miz M so much, huh?"

As they say, there are no bad pets, just bad pet owners.
And bitches.

I really wonder why this neighbor thought it was appropriate to dump her dysfunctional passive-aggressive habits on her already f---ed up dog. Does the dog need anymore problems? Besides having terribly ineffective discipline, being left home all day, barking a lot, being afraid of all people, and being a fugly-ass pug mutt, does she need her owner to be an emotional idiot?

I wish dogs could talk.

Because if they could, I think Lulu might tell her owner that, in fact, she doesn't hate Miz M. Lulu would tell her how much she loves sniffing the garbage, how much she hates the postman, and how much she wants that bitch to prepare the tray of hamburgers that she promised back in November.

1 comment:

  1. I bet if Lulu could talk it would be a whole different scenario. From your perspective you're seeing her run at you and bark, straining against her leash.

    From her perspective she's thinking "why aren't these guys doing anything to save me!" I bet what she's really happening is she see's you and thinks "OH! Another person" and then is barking (saying) "HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE IN THERE WITH THESE TWO BITCHES! WILL ANYONE HELP ME!".

    ReplyDelete