Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New Shoe Report

After only one day of my new shoes, my body feels all kinds of different. I kinda ache, but only in a soreish, different kind of way. Some of my muscles are less tense - my pelvis, my hamstrings. Some are more tense - my shins, my thighs. My upper and lower back feel different too, though I can't really tell what is happening.

However, my feet feel awesome! It reminded me of this dream I had in college when I finally got some tennis shoes -some black Sketchers - to wear around campus. It was wintertime, and for some reason I did not have proper shoes. After about a week of the new shoes, I had a dream of pure bliss that I was putting my foot into the softest, warmest, black feathery shoe in the universe.

So, allow me one more "hippie" comment:

I'm a Pisces; I'm ruled by my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment