Monday, March 20, 2006

Teaspoon of Honey

I've had this crazy congestion in my nose and throat for about three months that miraculously disappeared on Saturday. When analyzing how it disappeared, I figured out that it could have been one of two dietary causes:

1) In the morning, I took a teaspoon of straight honey.
2) For lunch, I had a ferocious and delicious meal of southern Indian cuisine.

It was truly amazing to experience relief from three months of congestion! Do I have food allergies? Mold in my apartment? I don't know the cause of the congestion, but I do know I want to repeat items #1 and #2 to experience the relief. I've taken a teaspoon of honey on both Sunday and Monday, and so far I have stayed clear.

I am generally suspicious of food allergies and of herbal remedies, but I'm going to take my honey tonic every day to see if it helps me to stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment