Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Job 2: 3 More Sessions, Job 1: 39 days and Counting

I am going to work my second job today, after my first job. I have been doing this job, recording meeting minutes for suburban public meetings, for five years! Not only is that a very long time commitment, but it also a very long time to have two jobs. I think the first 4 months out of college I had one job. Since then (2002), I've had at least two!

The extra money has been really nice, and I've felt that I've needed it. Over the years they have been flexible about the time and the deadlines of the projects. But still, as my days at my full time job dwindle (39 days!) I am really looking forward to a change of pace. And to doing something different. And to only having one job for a little while. Yes!

In other news, I am planning a road trip to North Carolina in June to try to find an apartment. My awesome friend and Piscean sister, Meghan, is coming on the road trip as well. I hope to make some appointments before I go to see some places, and also to make a few fun stops on the way. Memphis? Nashville? Ashville? Indianapolis? These are all possible stops on the way to my new intellectual paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment