Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dream of Wasp Queen

I had a dream last night that I was up in the attic of a house. There was a woman in the attic who was wearing a white muslin outfit. And she had a turban. There was a wasp or two flying around the attic, and I was dodging and weaving to avoid getting stung. I didn't get stung, but I looked under the cushions of the attic couch and saw many, many opaque wasp eggs waiting to hatch.

Ew! Just thinking about it gives me the willies.

Upon doing an internet search, this dream might mean:

1) That something is "bugging me." Har, har.
2) That I'm haboring angry thoughts.
3) Or, "that enemies will scourge and spitefully villify" me.

I have my fingers crossed that it's not #3!

I tried to find out what Freud would think, but the only search that related both "Freud", "dreams", and "wasps" were the White Anglo Saxon Protestant kind.

Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment