Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Introducing... "Da Cheek"

Insomnia strikes again! But what better time for blogging?

I'm a little nervous about my move. Everything is packed up and awaiting a transit vehicle. My apartment is clean. I'm just hoping to get my security deposit (small SNAFU) before I leave. Today I just need to finalize some errands (drop off stuff at good-will, maybe do a load of laundry.) Hopefully I'll do some relaxing stuff too - like ride my bike, read, take a nap, or watch some episdoes of "The Chappelle Show." Yo!

My right butt cheek/hip/lower back is aching/tense like crazy. You know how some people can "feel it in their bones" or can tell a rain coming by an achy arthritic elbow or whatever? Apparently, I can feel "it" in right my butt cheek a.k.a "Da Cheek". Though the possibilities for this are not endless, they are somewhat interesting. Could "Da Cheek" indicate an impending pop quiz in grad school? The proximity of a Krispy Kreme donut house from the highway? Tell a good location for water from a well? That psychic on Mallrats had her third nipple, I now have "Da Cheek."

No comments:

Post a Comment