Wednesday, July 25, 2007

She Whaled On Those Dishes

My apartment is officially a mess and there's no going back until the final cleaning! The good news is that packing has ensued and several boxes have been officially packed, sealed, and labeled. My friend Jess came over today and whaled on my dishes collection by wrapping it in lots and lots of newspaper. Thanks, Jess! Seriously, this woman can pack dishes into a box like a jigsaw puzzle of pretzels and cheese from the 1980s. It was a huge help to get this moving forward.

I also went to Hot Doug's for the first time today with Mr. D. I had a smoked crayfish and spiced pork hot dog. With shredded Monterrey Jack cheese. And a remoulade sauce. Yeeeeeow! It was A-MAZING!

Yesterday I got a massage which was also amazing. I released probably an entire six months of muscle tension, which apparently I've been keeping all in my butt muscles. There is something funny and also embarrassing about that. Needless to say, it felt good to be able to turn my head again after loosening my shoulder muscles as well. Just in time to lift a bunch of heavy boxes and place them into a moving truck in about a week. Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sweets,

    I love that you keep a blog up. I think we should encourage all cousins to keep one-- myself included. It's nice to keep up with others. I know that moving can be terribly stressful. Though I'll tell you, I am terribly excited that you will be living so close!

    <3

    Robin

    ReplyDelete