Monday, March 12, 2007

Let the Decision Making Begin!

So now I've heard back from all the graduate schools. As I mentioned, I got accepted to University of Illinois-Chicago, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, and Duke. Whoop! Whoop! I did not get accepted into University of California - Berkeley. Suckers! I'm truly okay with it though, because I just wanted to make sure that I gave myself a chance to apply. And I'm happy to say that the waiting is over, and the decision-making process can begin. I'm going to visit the North Carolina schools in a few weeks. Besides the excitement of moving to a new place and doing something new, I'm currently lusting over the warm weather! It's in the upper 70s there this week. Ahh...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Perhaps my career at Duke could work out and we'd be there simultaneously...

    ReplyDelete