Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Miz M Dreams Again

I had a dream that I was walking in a field with a friend, and I saw a beautiful large tree that swept across the landscape. I said to my friend, "I am going to paint that tree in each season so I can capture how it changes."

Too bad I don't know how to paint or draw.

Then another friend of mine, a six-foot tall woman with red hair who, I must say with no intent of offense, is not very sporty. She was walking across the field towards my friend and I when suddenly she busted into about 5 backflips on her way over to say "what's up." It made the dream very funny and silly.

Thanks for the entertainment, brain! You are way better than watching TV on UPN.

1 comment:

  1. Great dream! I once dreamt that I was on the beach teaching apes how to do stand up comedy...
    The females were dressed in red pinafores and the males had on blue overalls.

    ReplyDelete