Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Math Makes Me Laugh

Mr. D and I came up with that choice phrase to put on a t-shirt someday soon. Due to my struggle with "the math" this semester, I think when I'm done with this term I'll laugh at math the way that one would laugh at adversity. Because, really, for me it has been the same thing. To capture it, I write this formula:

The Integral of [Math*Adversity - Obscene Amounts of Time] = Laughter

Man, I'm going to miss writing those equations.

Holy Shit! I have about 10 more days of school left! It so snuck up on me! I'm kind of tired from the thought, even though it's now time to gear up and pump out the term papers and projects in the next week. The last week of classes is pretty much for presenting so the work for that mostly has to be done now. I'm glad I wasn't thinking about this earlier. In some cases, ignorance IS bliss.

My thoughts are on the summer and my upcoming visit to Chicago. I'm planning to go to a Cubs game and out to eat with Mr. D at a few restaurants that I like. I'd like to see my family and maybe go mini-golfing or something with my brother. Yessss! Only 10 days to summer bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Save some of that celebratory mood for the end of June, and we'll have a combined shout of joy!

    ReplyDelete