Monday, November 20, 2006

The Blog Crossroads

I've been remiss to put anything of substance on my blog for quite a while now. You know why? Because I think it would probably be a case of TMI. I've been so emotional for the past few months that anyone around me, and probably the only people that check this blog, hear enough about it. You know? I mean, you know who you are, people! (Oh, and thanks for being there for me! Love ya!)

But, do I want to write anything about the new James Bond movie that I saw last weekend? Or the crappy "gotcha" scene in Sucker Bet where some dude puts an alligator in some other dude's car and jumps out when dude's holding a raw steak?! No.

I think I'm at the proverbial Blogger crossroads (1 year later) where I feel like I need to reimagine my blog. Or end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment