Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Oh, Devilish Babies!

I don't have any children. But a lot of other people do.

And I've observed that some women say crazy stuff to babies.
Lately, I've noticed some crazy baby talk in the locker at the gym where I belong.

One lady in her skivies was trying to convince a toddler who had grabbed a hair dryer to blow dry her hair.

Another Ethel Merman voiced lady was saying: "Oh, it's a rock 'n roll baby, that's my rock 'n roll girl" about a baby who had just got out of baby swim class, bouncing and happy as a clam.

It's true that these babies are adorable, but there is something about the public arena of the locker room - the half-nakedness, the all ages ladies - that make this type of locker room talk extra entertaining for eavesdropping purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment