Sunday, February 17, 2008

That About Says It...

I like to read my horoscope every day. Today, it summed up my deeper feelings of late...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You tend to be even more compassionate these days, yet in an oddly detached manner. Fortunately, this intellectual separateness allows you to feel even more, for you are less concerned now about losing yourself in someone else's pain because of your tenderheartedness. Accept the fact that you cannot save the whole world. You can certainly help some deserving people along the way, however. (By Rick Levine.)

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find your horoscope? It nearly kills me to have to wait a whole week for Rob Breszny to come out with a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the daily horoscope on iGoogle. It's actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete